select a 2nd currency
This well built home, mix between classic and contemporary, are located in quiet cul de zac street surrounded by similar good quality properties that makes this part of Midstream Proper very popular and high in demand.
The beautiful lush driveway with scrubs and Palm trees alongside the home, leads you to the back of the home with ample parking space for minimum 6 vehicles.
Features of the home includes:
Stunning double volume entrance hall
Study on your left with ample workspace for 3x people.
Private lounge or waiting area that can be converted to 4th bedroom on your right which opens onto another private deck area.
Guest toilet underneath stair case
Entertainment options have been renovated to perfection and includes:
* Whiskey / Sigar Lounge with gas fire place and build in cupboards opening up to patio with wooden deck and manicured garden
* Stunning modern kitchen with extended ceaser stone counter top to accommodate 6x high chairs
* Build in bar at the covered indoor braai area that also forms part of the living room area with stunning open trusses
* Waterfall curtain in living area absolutely makes this home unique and bring the outdoors inhouse.
Modern kitchen with Carol Boyes look alike handles are equipped with two undercounter ovens; gas stove as well as scullery and separate laundry room.
Upstairs are very spacious bedrooms with two full bathrooms with main en-suite.
Main bedroom and second bedroom opening up to balcany.
3x Garages are spacious with built in cupboards and offers sufficient storage.
Two of the garages are automated and one garage are on manual.
Well equipped servants rooms with bathroom including shower and toilet.
* Home automation with voice activation app for lights, water feature and gates
* Downlights throughout property - safe on electricity
* Automated irrigation
* Heated pool with spa jet
* UPS (10 Kilowatt with 2x Lithium batteries) - 6 to 8hrs back up power.
This one will be gone soon! Don't wait before it is too late!
|Servants Quarters:||Yes - Full|
|Transfer Costs:||Transfer Duty|
|Patio:||Two patios with wooden decks|