Located in quiet Cul de Zac street, the privacy of this beautiful 4-bedroom family home will catch you by surprise.
On entering the home, one can appreciate the practical layout of living and entertainment areas, flowing into an open plan kitchen and larger than usual undercover enclosed braai and entertainment area.
All living and entertainment areas open up with sliding and scatter doors to a very spacious garden.
Living areas are spacious enough to accommodate 5 different entertainment areas.
The open-plan kitchen is equipped with:
* Ample cupboard space with solid wooden doors.
* Gas stove with hob and electrical oven
* Pantry walk-in cupboard
* Separate scullery with enough space for all electrical equipment
A separate guest bedroom or study with an adjacent guest bathroom with shower, toilet and HWB can be found downstairs.
Guest room/study opens up with doors to the garden and private patio and is also equipped with an aircon
Upstairs living includes 3x very spacious bedrooms - including the main bedroom with ample cupboard space and aircon.
2x Full bathrooms [shower, bath, toilet & HWB] including main en-suite.
The main en-suite bathroom is very spacious with also his and hers vanities.
All bedrooms are equipped with laminate flooring and solid wooden cupboards.
The main bedroom and one guest bedroom open up with doors to the patio
* Wooden blinds in study, kitchen, scullery, servants room, bathrooms and main bedroom
* 4 sets of specially made curtains that stay in the dining and living room next to the TV/lounge
* Walk-in linen closet upstairs and additional built in cupboard for extra storage
* Central vacuum system with points throughout the house.
* Well-established garden with monkey thorn, paperbark, fever, yellowwood, olive, and wild peach trees and shrubs
* Automated 4-station irrigation/sprinkler system
* Built-in vegetable planters
* Large double garage with double-volume ceiling and roll-up garage door
* House is part of Midstream Energy plan stage 1 -3
NO MORE LOADSHEDDING!!
House on show for the 1st time this weekend!!!
Please do not hesitate to contact me for viewing.
|Yes or 4th bedroom
|Yes with shower, toilet & HWB
|Two patios - one open and one enclosed