Situated right opposite Midstream Pre-Primary, Midstream Primary and Midstream High School. A short stroll from Shopping Centre, the swimming pool and the biggest park with play-den in Midstream. From the front, the house has a Porte Coshere which allows guests to have an in - and – out driveway with sheltered parking right at the front door.
• Stop under the Porte Coshere and you are met with a beautiful designed solid Kiaat front door.
• Step into the foyer and you have the spacious double volume with a Classic Chandelier above your head.
• Directly to your right are 2 pillars with an arch leading you into a Formal Lounge
• Turn to your left and you find a spacious Dining Room also surrounded by 4 pillars.
• On your right is the Family Room with an aluminium sliding door that leads you to the Lapa and back yard. The Family Room has heavy duty wooden flooring and a Dovre Wood/Anthracite fireplace with glass door.
• On your left is a very spacious open plan kitchen with granite tops, double Defy oven, gas hop (2 x 19kg gas bottles), water filter system with an imported marble prep-bowl. There are ample dimmable down lighters. In the middle of the kitchen is an overhead bulk head with 3 lights which is also dimmable. The kitchen overfills you with storage space and plenty drawers, big and small.
• The kitchen has a separate pantry with space for a second double door fridge/freezer as well as plenty cupboards.(Lead direct to double garage)
• The scullery is enormous with space for all your appliances.
• From the kitchen, you walk into the sound room. You find a 94” screen with an overhead projector. Special acoustic block out curtains are fitted with wooden blinds to darken the room totally. A 12000 Btu air-conditioner is fitted for the comfort. Heavy duty wooden flooring. All dimmable lights are split into 3 phases to give you the atmosphere you desire.
• Back at the foyer you walk into the office / study with one build-in desk and room for a desk. Two internet point are installed. There is also a 9000 Btu air-conditioner. The office has a door that opens into the back yard.
• On your right is a guest bathroom in classic style.
• Step into the main bedroom which is also downstairs you find the big spacious room. Wooden blinds, also a door that opens to the backyard and a 9000 Btu air-conditioner is part of the bedroom.
• From there you step into the dressing room with cupboards that surrounds you. Part of that is a make-up nook that can also be utilized as a needlework or hobby space.
• The main bedroom bathroom is very spacious and greats you in classic style with big oval bath surrounded by 2 pillars. Dimmable lights on the bath. There is also a big shower, a double vanity with marble top.
• A separate toilet and bidet is adjacent to the bathroom.
• Going upstairs with classical balustrades you are met by a big open Pajama Lounge with TV point. Also, dimmable lights.
• To your left is a spacious bedroom two with a study nook and double doors going out onto a balcony. The dressing room is separate and offers plenty cupboards. It has a full on-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, bath and vanity.
• Bedroom 3 is also spacious with a door going onto the balcony.
• Bedroom 4 is classic and spacious on its own. Enough cupboard’s and also a door going onto the balcony.
• Bedroom 3 and 4 share a communal full bathroom and separate toilet.
• Walk to the backyard and you find a Lapa with a normal braai and gas braai. A prep bowl and counter top is at your disposal. The 8-seater slated solid table set is sold with the house.
• Next to the Lapa is a second double garage with extra storage space of a quarter of a garage. The garage is fitted with BIC’s for tools and a lot of shelves for storage space.
• In front of the garage is a carport that is brought enough for three small cars or a Caravan and a car. The entrance to the rear garage is by means of a pipe handle – something that not permitted any more in Midstream.
• The is a Maids room with full bathroom at the back of above mentioned garage.
• The walls that surrounds the house is high and ensure beautiful privacy.
• There is underfloor heating in the Kitchen, Main bedroom and Main Bedroom Bathroom.
|Transfer Costs:||Transfer Duty|